TOP 5 BACTERIA HOT SPOTS
PLACES WHERE GERMS LURK
Here are some of the dirtiest places or the top bacteria hot spots that you almost never think of as germy:
TOP BACTERIA HOT SPOTS
1. Your Cellphone – Cellphone goes with you everywhere! You put your cell phone everywhere! It gets set on dirty tables, counters etc. and drops it who knows where! Can you imagine everything your hands or fingers have touched ends up on your cell phone? You need to clean your cell phone daily by wiping it several times with an antibacterial wipe and remember to wash your hands with soap after every use.
2. Your Computer Keyboard – Believe it or not it is one of the dirtiest places in your entire house. It often has 10 times the number of bacteria that your toilet has that’s so it is very necessary to clean it regularly by vacuuming out crumbs or wiping the keyboard with cleaning solutions.
3. Door Handles – Lots of hands or touches is equal to lots of germs! Use your sleeve, tissue or paper towel on a door handle, whenever possible. At home, clean your door handles frequently or every time guests have been over.
4. Remote Control (Especially TV Remote Control) – Remote control is covered with germs and bacteria. Remote control often held by dirty hands or dropped everywhere, it is advisable to at least clean your remote control once a day with an anti-bacterial wipe.
5. Your Keys – squeezing in with the loose change or coins in your pocket, your keys have probably been accumulating germs or bacteria for a long time.
Try to remember to clean your keys with cleaning solutions every once in a while.
Avoiding all these germs around you maybe impossible, but knowing about them may help you become more aware and maybe help you remember to clean them up regularly most especially if you have kids at home. Washing your hands with soap and warm water regularly will keep you away from these awful germs and bacteria!
::TOP BACTERIA HOT SPOTS::