SACRED HEART MAKATI BAPTISM REQUIREMENTS:
BAPTISM REQUIREMENTS PHILIPPINES:
Please be guided with the following Sacred Heart Makati Baptism Requirements:
* A photo copy of the Child’s birth certificate is required however you need to present or SHOW the ORIGINAL or the Certified True Copy of the child’s birth certificate (with registry number) to the Shrine together with your marriage contract (Catholic or Civil).
FOR NON PARISHIONERS:
* Permission for Baptism from the Parish of Residence is Mandatory.
* Parents who are civilly married, not married or single parents must be interviewed first by the priest. Interview are conducted every Tuesday to Friday at 9:00 AM.
* Interview Schedule should be arranged at the parish Office two weeks before the date of Baptism.
* Must attend the Catechism Seminar for Baptism. Chatechism seminar is conducted every Saturday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (except first Saturday of the month)
Please note that the Seminar should be attended by the Parents and the Main Sponsors. Failure to attend the seminar or being late by 15 minutes will mean re scheduling of the Seminar and the Baptism on Another Date.
For Sacred Heart Makati Baptism Rates: CLICK HERE
HOW TO GET THERE? CLICK HERE!
Please coordinate with the Parish office for more details.
National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
#4 Sacred Heart St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
Tel. No. (02) 895-63-31/ (02) 890-53-57