SACRED HEART MAKATI BAPTISM REQUIREMENTS:
BAPTISM REQUIREMENTS PHILIPPINES:
Below are the Sacred Heart Makati Baptism Requirements:
* A photocopy of the child’s birth certificate must be submitted.
* Original Copy of BC (with registry number) must be presented.
* Parents’ marriage contract (Catholic or Civil) must be presented.
FOR NON PARISHIONERS:
* Permission for Baptism from the Parish of Residence is Mandatory.
* Parents who are civilly married, not married or single parents must be interviewed first by the priest. Interviews are being conducted every Tuesday to Friday at 9:00 AM.
* Interview Schedule should be arranged at the parish office two weeks before the date of Baptism.
* Must attend the Catechism Seminar for Baptism. The seminar is being conducted every Saturday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (except first Saturday of the month)
Please note that parents and the main sponsors MUST attend the seminar. Failure to participate in the seminar or being late by 15 minutes means rescheduling of the Seminar and the Baptism on another Date.
Please coordinate with the Parish office for more details.
National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
#4 Sacred Heart St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
Tel. No. (02) 895-63-31/ (02) 890-53-57