SACRED HEART MAKATI ADDITIONAL WEDDING REQUIREMENTS:
CHURCH WEDDING REQUIREMENTS PHILIPPINES
Here is the list of Additional Wedding Requirements of Sacred Head Makati
1. Wedding Liturgy (Missalette) – Request a format from the Parish Office before printing any copies, you may email them a soft copy for approval.
2. Invitations- Do not print the invitations without coordinating with Parish Office.
3. Secondary sponsors (Candle, veil, and cord) must be guided by their roles beforehand. Rings, Arrhae, and Bible Bearers must be 4 years old and above.
4. Commentator, Lectors & Presenters during offertory should coordinate with the parish Office for guidelines and instructions.
5. For Photographers and Videographers – Equipment with high voltage is not allowed.
6. List of Godparents – The list of godparents must be submitted a month (1 month) before the wedding date.
7. Spiritual Preparation – Confession is to be done one week or 3 days before the wedding date.
National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
#4 Sacred Heart St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
Tel. No. (02) 895-63-31/ (02) 890-53-57
Sacred Heart Makati Additional Wedding Requirements