SACRED HEART MAKATI ADDITIONAL WEDDING REQUIREMENTS:
CHURCH WEDDING REQUIREMENTS PHILIPPINES
For Sacred Heart Makati Additional Wedding Requirements, Please be guided with the following list:
1. Wedding Liturgy (Missalette) – Request a format from the Parish Office before printing copies, I suggest to email them the soft copy of your wedding liturgy before printing anything for it has to be approved by the Parish.
2. Invitations- Do not print out invitations without proper coordination and approval from Parish Office.
3. Secondary sponsors (Candle, veil and cord) must be guided with their roles beforehand. Rings, Arrhae and Bible Bearers should be 4 years old and above.
4. Commentator, Lectors & Presentors during offertory should coordinate first with the parish Office for guidelines and instructions.
5. For Photographers and Videographers – Equipment with high voltage is not allowed.
6. List of Godparents – The list of godparents must be submitted a month (1 month) before the wedding date. You may choose 1 pair and indicate their complete address. Only a maximum of 8 pairs are allowed. Additional Php 500.00 will be collected (per pair) if number exceeds to 8 pair.
7. Spiritual Preparation – Confession is to be done one week or 3 days before the wedding date.
National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
#4 Sacred Heart St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
Tel. No. (02) 895-63-31/ (02) 890-53-57