REPLACING LOST DRIVERS LICENSE IN MAKATI 2019
REPLACING LOST DRIVERS LICENSE IN MAKATI / REQUIREMENTS FOR LOST DRIVERS LICENSE
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR LOST DRIVERS LICENSE ?
1. Affidavit of Loss for Divers License
There are available Affidavit of Loss templates for grab on the internet. I suggest to print out your own before heading to LTO to save some time, you can have it notarized later on for Php100 within the vicinity of LTO Makati.
If you do not have time to make one, there are small stalls around LTO Makati that offer such services. Please bring a valid ID.
2. Completely Filled Application Form
Don’t bother to print out forms at home, All LTO branches provide a copy, just bring a pen with you.
3. Valid ID (Identification Card)
Bring a valid ID such as passport, GSIS ID, SSS ID, PRC ID, Voter’s ID, Schoold ID (for students) and more.
PROCEDURE: REPLACING LOST DRIVERS LICENSE IN MAKATI
1. Proceed to the guard to get your visitor’s ID pass, they will require you to present an ID in exchange for a pass.
2. Proceed to WINDOW 1 (Customer Service) – Inform the personnel the purpose of your visit (if you are applying for [student permit], renewals, duplicate etc.)and the staff will advise you on what to do. [PLEASE SKIP #3 and #4 as Medica Certificate for New/Renewals only]
In my case, To save money and time, I was advised by an LTO personnel to renew my license instead as it is about to expire in two months time, so I was happy because usually, LTO renewals are done a month before the expiry date only. He handed me an application form and asked me to get a medical clearance.
3. Get a Medical Clearance – Accredited Medical Clinics are available beside LTO Makati branch. Medical Clearance cost Php200.00. The Clinic will get your Blood pressure, height, and weight and will have your eyes checked, that’s it! You can have the certificate in 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Back to WINDOW 1 – After getting medical clearance, proceed to WINDOW 1 again to submit all the documents.
5. Proceed to WINDOW 4: wait for your name to be called for Photo and Signature.
6. Proceed to WINDOW 7 CASHIER: wait for your name to be called for the payment.
I paid a total of Php 832.63 (it covers driver’s license renewal and a duplicate)
For renewal alone, the total cost will be Php600 plus.
The cost for Lost Drivers License is Php472.63
7. WINDOW 5 or 6 RELEASING: wait for your name to be called.
For Renewals: The new license has a validity period of 5 years. They will provide you with a temporary license like this one. This is basically just the official receipt with a stamp on it. A license card with a validity period of 5 years will be available in 4 months, the personnel advised me to call back in May to check if my license card is ready for pick up.
DRIVERS LICENSE RENEWAL FEE
LTO MAKATI ADDRESS:
LTO Makati Branch District Office
Butel Building, Pililia Street
Contact Number: (+63) 2 895 8678
Business Schedule: Mon – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
LTO MAKATI OFFICE BRANCH MAP:
REPLACING LOST DRIVERS LICENSE IN MAKATI.
Click here to view the map