REPLACING LOST DRIVER’S LICENSE IN MAKATI 2018
DRIVER’S LICENSE RENEWAL IN MAKATI / LOST LICENSE
1. AFFIDAVIT OF LOSS FOR DRIVER’S LICENSE
– There are available Affidavit of Loss templates for grab on the internet. I suggest to print out your own before going to LTO Makati to save you some time, you can have it notarized later on for Php100 near the vicinity of LTO Makati.
If you do not have time to make one, there are small stalls around LTO Makati that offer such services. Please bring a valid ID.
2. COMPLETELY FILLED APPLICATION FORM
Don’t bother to print out forms at home, they will give you one in LTO Makati, just bring a pen with you.
PROCEDURE: DRIVER’S LICENSE RENEWAL IN MAKATI
1. Proceed to the guard to get your visitor’s ID pass, they will require you to present an ID in exchange for a pass.
2. Proceed to WINDOW 1 (Customer Service) – Inform the personnel the purpose of your visit (if you are applying for student permit, renewals, duplicate etc.)and the staff will advise you on what you need to do.
In my case, I was advised by an LTO personnel to renew my license instead as it is about to expire in two months to save me some time and money. So I was happy because usually, LTO renewals can be done only a month before the expiry date. He handed me an application form and asked me to get a medical clearance.
3. Get a Medical Clearance – Accredited Medical Clinics can be found just beside LTO Makati branch. Medical Clearance cost Php100.00. The Clinic will get your Blood pressure, height, and weight and will have your eyes checked, that’s it! You can have the certificate in 5 to 10 minutes.
* As per 2018 Medical Certificate Fee now costs Php200.
4. Back to WINDOW 1 – After getting the clearance, proceed to WINDOW 1 again to submit all the documents.
5. Proceed to WINDOW 4: wait for your name to be called for Photo and Signature.
6. Proceed to WINDOW 7 CASHIER: wait for your name to be called for the payment.
I paid a total of Php 832.63 (it covers driver’s license renewal and a duplicate)
For renewal alone, the total cost will be Php600 plus.
7. WINDOW 5 or 6 RELEASING: wait for your name to be called. The new license has a validity period of 5 years. They will provide you with a temporary license like this one. This is basically just the official receipt with a stamp on it. A license card with a validity period of 5 years will be available in 4 months, the personnel advised me to call back in May to check if my license card is ready for pick up.
Driver’s License Renewal Fee
LTO MAKATI OFFICE BRANCH ADDRESS:
LTO Makati Branch District Office
Butel Building, Pililia Street
Contact Number: (+63) 2 895 8678
Business Schedule: Mon – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
LTO MAKATI OFFICE BRANCH MAP:
REPLACING LOST DRIVER’S LICENSE IN MAKATI.
Click here to view the map