PAG IBIG CALAMITY LOAN PROGRAM:
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CALAMITY LOAN:
Pag Ibig offers a Calamity loan program to its members. You are eligible to apply for a calamity loan if you are;
1. A member who has made at least 24 monthly contributions or savings.
2. An active member with at least 5 monthly contribution/savings for the last 6 months as of month prior to the date of loan application; and
3. Lives in the area that is declared by the office of the president as under a state of calamity.
PAG IBIG CALAMITY LOAN: IMPORTANT NOTE
You are allowed to borrow up to a maximum of 80% of your total accumulated value with the interest rate of 5.95% per annum. Pag ibig loan is payable in 24 months or two (2) years’ time with a grace period of three (3) months. Payment starts on the 4th month following the date of your DV/Check date.
You may avail Pag Ibig Calamity Loan within a period of 90 days from the declaration of a state calamity. The following requirements are expected to be submitted:
PAG IBIG CALAMITY LOAN REQUIREMENTS:
1. Completely filled-up Calamity Loan Application Form
2. Photo copy of 2 Valid IDs (Government IDs, Passport etc.)
3. Proof of Income
4. For formally employed members, a duly accomplished Declaration of Being Affected by Calamity*
PAG IBIG CALAMITY LOAN FORM
You May Download the Application Form HERE:
Please proceed to the nearest Pag Ibig branch to personally submit your application.
PAG IBIG CALAMITY LOAN