LTO MAKATI: HOW TO GET A STUDENT LICENSE * UPDATED
Acquiring an LTO student drivers license is easy most especially here in Makati! Everything that you need to know about getting your own LTO Student License is here.
LTO Student Permit allows its holders to hold a motorized vehicle for learning and practice driving under the supervision of a Profesional driver. It is a required document when a person is applying for a driver’s license.
LTO STUDENT LICENSE / LTO STUDENT PERMIT QUALIFICATIONS
1. Applicants must be at least 17 years old.
2. Physically and Mentally fit to drive or operate motored vehicles.
3. Knows how to read and write
If you meet all the above criteria, then you are very much welcome to apply!
NEW LTO STUDENT LICENSE REQUIREMENTS: LTO STUDENT PERMIT
LTO Student Permit or Student License applicants are required to submit the following;
1. Accomplished Application Form. Application forms are available to all LTO branches nationwide.
2.Birth Certificate – Both Original and photocopy
3. Medical Cert issued by a licensed Physician indicating that the applicant is physically and mentally fit to drive.
To those who plan to get an LTO Student Permit in Makati (Pililia Street.), there are LTO accredited clinics beside the LTO Makati Branch that issue medical certificates.
For minors or 17 Years old applicants– submit these two additional requirements together with the main LTO Student Permit requirements.
1. Guardian or parental consent
2. Valid Government ID of the of the consenting parent or guardian
Signatures of the person signed in the consent and ID should match.
LTO STUDENT DRIVER’S LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Proceed to Window 1 or the Customer Service window to get an application form.
2. Fill up the form
(Important fields are: name, birthday, gender, nationality, civil status, the name of spouse *if married, the name of the father, name of mother, height, weight, and signature.)
3. Submit the form to window #2 together with all the requirements.
4. The applicant shall be called for photo & signature.
5. Proceed to the Cashier for payment.
6. Proceed to window 6 or 7 (Releasing) to claim your Student Permit.
Application Fee : Php 100.00
Computer Fee: Php 67.63
Student Permit Fee: Php 150.00
TOTAL : Php 317.63
*LTO Student Permit is valid for 1 year.
* LTO Student License & its receipt or OR are required to be submitted when applying for a driver’s license.
*LTO Student Permit holders may apply for NonPro or Pro License a month after its issuance.
*LTO Student License holders are only allowed to drive a car if he/she is with a Professional drivers license card holder.
*For more questions about driver’s license application, please check [ HERE ] for more details.
LTO MAKATI OFFICE BRANCH ADDRESS:
LTO Makati Branch District Office
Butel Building, Pililia Street
Contact Number: (+63) 2 895 8678
Business Schedule: Mon – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
[VIEW MAP HERE]
Please feel free to post your comments or suggestions, Thank you very much!
– – – – – – – – –