HOW TO GET A AN LTO STUDENT LICENSE * UPDATED
Acquiring an LTO student drivers license is easy! This page provides all the details including the “NEW” LTO Student License requirements and a step by step procedures on how to get an LTO Student Permit.
What is an LTO Student License?
LTO Student Permit allows its holders to hold a motorized vehicle for learning and practice driving with the supervision of a Profesional driver. It is a required document for people applying for driver’s license.
HOW TO GET AN LTO STUDENT LICENSE OR AN LTO STUDENT PERMIT?
1. Applicants must be at least 17 years old.
2. Physically and Mentally fit to drive or operate motored vehicles.
3. Knows how to read and write
If you meet the above criteria, then you are welcome to apply!
WHAT ARE THE LTO STUDENT PERMIT REQUIREMENTS?
LTO Student License applicants are required to submit the following;
1. Accomplished Application Form- Application forms are available in all LTO branches nationwide.
2. Birth Certificate – Both Original and Photocopy
3. Medical Cert issued by a licensed Physician indicating that the applicant is physically and mentally fit to drive.
Please note that there are accredited LTO Clinics beside LTO Makati or LTO Pililia Branch if you need to get a Medical Certificate.
Additional Requirements for Minors or 17 Years Old Applicants ONLY
-Submit these two additional requirements together with the main LTO Student Permit requirements.
1. Guardian or Parental Consent
2. Valid Government ID of the of the consenting parent or guardian
Signatures of the person signed in the consent and ID should match.
LTO STUDENT DRIVER’S LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. Proceed to Window 1 or the Customer Service window to get an application form.
2. Fill up the form
(Important fields are: name, birthday, gender, nationality, civil status, the name of spouse *if married, the name of the father, name of mother, height, weight, and signature.)
3. Submit the form to window #2 together with all the requirements.
4. The applicant shall be called for photo & signature.
5. Proceed to the Cashier for payment.
6. Proceed to window 6 or 7 (Releasing) to claim your Student Permit.
LTO STUDENT PERMIT FEE:
Application Fee : Php 100.00
Computer Fee: Php 67.63
Student Permit Fee: Php 150.00
TOTAL : Php 317.63
*LTO Student Permit is valid for one (1)year.
*LTO Student License & its receipt are needed when applying for a driver’s license.
*LTO Student Permit holders may apply for NonPro or Pro License a month after its issuance.
*LTO Student License holders are only allowed to drive a car if he/she is with a Professional Driver.
*For more questions about driver’s license application, please check [ HERE ] for more details.
[ NON PRO DRIVER’S LICENSE APPLICATION ]
[ PROFESSIONA DRIVER’S LICENSE APPLICATION ]
[ AFFORDABLE DRIVING SCHOOL IN METRO MANILA ]
LTO MAKATI OFFICE BRANCH ADDRESS:
LTO Makati Branch District Office
Butel Building, Pililia Street
Contact Number: (+63) 2 895 8678
Business Schedule: Mon – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
[VIEW MAP HERE]
Please feel free to post your comments or suggestions, Thank you very much!
– – – – – – – – –