LTO MAKATI: HOW TO GET A STUDENT LICENSE * UPDATED
LTO MAKATI: ACQUIRING STUDENT LICENSE IN MAKATI
Acquiring a student license is easy! If you are planning to get a student license here in Makati all you need to do is to bring a photo copy of any of your valid IDs ( SSS, passport, GSIS etc.) and Php 317.63 pesos (No need to bring pictures) with you.
NEW LTO STUDENT LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
Student Permit or Student License applicants are now required to submit their Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy – Authenticated by NSO with OR) and Medical Cert issued by a licensed Physician.
Click here to view the map!
LTO MAKATI OFFICE BRANCH ADDRESS:
LTO Makati Branch District Office
Butel Building, Pililia Street
Contact Number: (+63) 2 895 8678
Business Schedule: Mon – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1. Proceed to Window 1 (Customer Service) to get an application form.
2. Fill up the form (Important fields are: name, birthday, gender, nationality, civil status, name of spouse *if married, name of father, name of mother, height, weight and signature.
3. Proceed to Window 2 to submit the form including the photo copy of your ID.
4. Wait for you name to be called (for photo and Signature)
5. Wait for your name to be called (Cashier: payment)
6. Proceed to window 6 or 7 (Releasing) to get your Student permit.
Application Fee : Php 100.00
Computer Fee: Php 67.63
Student Permit Fee: Php 150.00
TOTAL : Php 317.63
*Please note, you are only allowed to apply for a non pro license a month after the issuance of your student permit.
*You will have to surrender the receipt and the student permit when applying for a non pro license.
*Student permit is valid for one year.
* can only drive with your Student Permit if you have a licensed professional driver with you.
*For more questions about acquiring driver’s license, please check HERE for more details.