HOW TO MAKE POLVORON
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE POLVORON:
How to Make Polvoron: Do you have a big taste for sweets? Have fun in the kitchen with this easy to prepare mouthwatering Polvoron Recipe! Follow this step-by-step process of making yummy Polvoron! Your family will surely love it especially kids! Surprise them with this sumptuous threat!
POLVORON RECIPE / POLVORON INGREDIENTS
1. 3 Cups of all-purpose flour
2. 1 Cup Milk Powder
3. ½ Cups Sugar (white)
4. 1 Whole Anchor Butter (unsalted)
1. Polvoron molder
2. Measuring cup ( 1 cup)
3. Frying pans
4. Colorful cellophane paper
EASY STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE POLVORON:
1. In a low heated pan, pour 3 cups of flour and toast it.
Stir the flour for about 20- 30 minutes.
2. As soon as the natural white color of the flour is gone or when it turned brownish, you may now add 1 cup of powdered milk. Mix them for another 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Gradually pour ½ cup of white sugar (adjust the amount accordingly – you may add more sugar if needed until you get the desired taste). Mix them for another 3 to 5 minutes, while doing this you may now turn off the stove.
4. On a separate stove (low heat), melt the whole butter.
5. Once the butter is melted (turn off the 2nd stove), pour the melted butter into the mixture.
No need to turn on the stove again. The pan’s temperature is enough to complete the cooking process.
6. After mixing all the ingredients, you may now transfer the mixture to a new container.
7. You can now wrap them up using the molder and colorful cellophane!
– – – – – – – – –
HOW TO MAKE POLVORON: THE QUICK AND EASY STEPS
Please feel free to post your comments and suggestions,
Like Us on Facebook and Google Plus!
Thank you very much!